This phase is for you to compare your top quotes in detail and pick your winning supplier. Everything you enter will be saved for your records to provide evidence of your decision-making process. You'll see the following new elements:
- Award criteria (if chosen): If you selected award criteria while creating your procurement project, you'll see them here in a small table for each supplier. The stars are interactive - click to select how each quote performs against your criteria to show your decision-making process. You need to fill in these criteria in order to reject or select each supplier.
- Notes section: At the bottom of each supplier section, there is an expandable text section for you to make detailed notes on each quote and why you've made your decisions.
- Reject button: You'll recognise this from phase 2 - click this when you've decided to reject a quote. Make sure you've made any relevant notes and filled out any award criteria as needed first.
- Select button: Similar to phase 2: but when you click 'Select' by a quote here, you are choosing this as the winning quote to supply your requirements.
- End phase button: When one supplier is set to 'Selected' and the rest are rejected, it will unlock the green 'End phase - confirm choice!' button which will let you proceed to finish the project and contact the supplier!